At Dorothy & Theodore, we take great care in the products and sellers we choose to represent and are confident that you will love the products you cho0se to purchase. However, we understand that things are sometimes not what you expect them to be, and we therefore offer a no quibble returns promise enabling you to change your mind should you wish to do so.
You have 28 days from receipt of your order in the event that you wish to return or exchange an item you have purchased through Dorothy & Theodore. The only exceptions to this is with regards to personalised and customised goods, commissioned items, perishable items and earrings, none of which can be refunded or exchanged unless they are faulty and vouchers for external providers such as Red Letter Days where refunds can only be made within 7 days of order. We will only accept returns after 28 days where the products are faulty.
In order to ensure that you are able to receive an exchange or refund, please make sure you:
- request a return by logging in to your account and viewing the relevant order. We will acknowledge your request and let the seller know that a return is on it’s way;
- ensure all products are carefully and appropriately wrapped prior to posting;
- return the products to the seller you purchased them from;
- obtain proof of postage – the cost of which will be at your expense unless the seller offers ‘free returns’ or the product is faulty; and
- include your name and contact details along with a brief reason as to why you are returning the product and whether you would like an exchange or refund. A packing slip containing this information can be printed online once you have requested the return.
Refunds or exchanges will be made to you within 28 days of receipt of the returned products, as long as you have followed all of the procedures detailed above.
Refunds will only be made to the credit card, debit card or Paypal account you paid with.
Whilst all of our sellers will honour the above provisions, please remember that each seller has their own terms and conditions which take priority over these.
Your satisfaction is very important to us. Please do contact us in the unlikely event that you encounter any problems returning a product or in the event that you are at all unhappy with the service you receive.