Personalised Height Ruler
These stunning height charts would make a fantastic addition to a nursery/children's bedroom or playroom, allowing you to keep a record of your little ones growth on a beautiful chart which can be personalised making a lovely keepsake for years to come.
The height charts are painted using 2 coats of primer sanding smooth in between coats, painted with car paint and finished with lacquer.
The oak stain charts are sanded smooth then oak stained and lacquered.
The markings and shapes of the height charts are routed out using a high quality CNC machine for a perfect finish.
The height charts are made from high quality birch plywood which is 15mm thick, they are 180mm wide and just over 180cm (6ft) long.
You can add personalisation for an additional £8, this is in Times New Roman only which is the same font used for the numbering. The personalisation starts at 110cm and runs up the middle of the height chart. All edges are sanded to a smooth finish.
Key holes are routed in the back of the height charts ready for hanging. They come with suitable screws for hanging and raw plugs. They are placed from 6" up (so they start just above a standard skirting) to 6ft 6".
The height charts come in 2 pieces and join together using a jigsaw style joint, they hang simply on 2 screws in the wall to sit flush against the wall.
There are several advantages to having them in 2 sections
1) It is nice to have a quirky joint and adds to the design of the chart.
2) It reduces the cost of delivery in half.
3) It reduces the amount of packaging and decreases the chance of damage.
4) It is easier to transport during house moves.
Why are they made from Birch plywood?
1) Birch plywood doesn't warp - unlike height charts made from redwood, which over time are highly likely to cup or twist leaving them not sitting true against the wall.
2) Birch plywood is a more expensive material than redwood so you get a higher quality material for your money.
3) Birch plywood is much heavier and harder wearing than other plywood.
4) The layers on the edge of birch plywood are very uniform and attractive to the eye.
5) By using birch plywood we can keep the cost down to you as we can make multiple height charts at a time.
Available in 6 variations
FREE Parcelforce - next day service (UK only)
Parcelforce worldwide - rest of the world timings vary between countries. - please email firstname.lastname@example.org to request pricing on European/International orders
Dispatched - 2-3 days
This item may only be returned if faulty.